Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Scraps Of Darkness January Blog Hop



If you have arrived here from Karolina Stopyra's (Drycha) blog, then you are on the right track and Kitty welcomes you ever so graciously.   
We are giving away a fabulous prize of our
January Scraps of Elegance Kit
“A Dream Within A Dream”
To one lucky winner!



In addition to the January Kit we also have 
4 Hidden Prizes
on the designers blogs!

To be eligible to win you must become a follower of the Scraps of Darkness blog and “like us” on Facebook. You must visit each participating blog become a follower and leave a comment on the blog. If you are already a follower leave a comment letting us know!

When you have visited and commented on all the blogs return to the Scraps of Darkness blog and leave us a comment letting us know how much fun you had.
If you post about this blog hop on your own blog you will be entered into the drawing twice for an extra chance to win!

We are sure you will be inspired by our talented design team.

**Open to international entries**
You have until
Monday January 20th 1:00 AM PST to complete the hop.
The winners will be announced on the Scraps of Darkness blog on Tuesday January 21st as well as on the designers blogs.
Be sure to check back on that day to see if you have won…


This is a card that Kitty ONLY collaborated on.  Her little paws picked out the papers and told me togo forth and create a card ( for her).   This was created using the gorgeous Scraps Of Elegance January kit, A Dream Within A Dream and it features 13Arts Paper Collection - Frosted Life. 



Thanks for looking at my art work.  Copyright 2013 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

Please consider joining us at Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance
Your next stop.......Rachael Funnell's blog 

Have Fun!
Here is the full list of blogs to visit
Scraps of Darkness
Scraps of Elegance
Mandy Harrell
Jennifer Snyder
Renea Harrison
Karen Zueger
Lisa Novogrodski
Elena Olinevich
Michelle Phillips
Karolina Stopyra
Escape Kitty
Rachael Funnell
Helena Johansson
Agnieszka Bellaidea
Sarah Bargo
Evgenia Petzer
Sara Onneby
Vivian Keh-
Kristie Taylor
Nadia Cannizzo
Romy Veul
Back to Scraps of Darkness

Copyright 2013 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your paws to did some FABulous picking out Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Kitty has great taste! Thanks for a chance to win! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...Kitty has fabulous taste and I am sure she enjoyed the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag EK!! Happy hopping everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty project. love the colors. I am Following you and love the kitty story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the big flowers its a nice touch=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big fan loyal follower! You always do such amazing things with these kits! It's a real pleasure to come and visit! TFS Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower of your blog also Kitty, Your mom is a very talented lady. Gorgeous work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply love Kitty with cherubs, what a lovely piece. Everything is better with cats in it following you now from scraps of darkness blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so impressed by your work - always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Kitty!!!!! I love this blog!!! My kitties say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Kitty! Great paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have good taste Kitty!! Love the choice of papers ini that card. Say hi to you Mom for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kitty! Your blog always makes me smile! I love, LOVE your wonderful page! Of course you know that I am a follower of yours from the beginning! Thanks so much for always giving us great stories and wonderful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a purrfectly gorgeous card, EK! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Escape Kitty is so well loved and has wonderful taste too! I love your work, it is always inspiring. I'm already a follower. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that Escape kitty is an integral part of your creativity! Mine are quite the little helpers also. Thanks for opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing blog hop everyone, thanks for sharing and giving us a chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there Kitty, it is great to become a follower of your blog as well. I am a follower of Jennifer's blog already since last year summer. Therefore, I am hopping around now, to get even more inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi EK! Stopping by, love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful creation! I love the ones you have made with your cat! Too Cute! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful embellishments as well as the paper. Well done.x

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're such a talented kitty!! Thanks for the chance to win!I've been following you since you started!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG that card is super cute love it....thank you so much for this great chance to win xox Amy

    ReplyDelete
  25. new follower - very cute card :)

    ReplyDelete