Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Escape Kitty #28 - Are You a Pirate Parrot?


Escape Kitty Episode #28 - Are You a Pirate Parrot?

In episode #27, Escape Kitty has put on a pirate outfit and has decided to set sail  - well as soon as she gets out of the house; makes her way to the sea; finds a seaworthy vessel she can hop on.  

But first, Kitty needs to find a Parrot Pirate Partner.  Every good successful pirate has a parrot. Kitty needs one too - or at least any bird to sit on her shoulder.      hmmmmm where to look. Where to look????????  oh yeah.  The neighbors yard of course.  She remembered that the neighbor has 3 hummingbird feeders that have a ton of traffic.  Numerous hummingbrids are always buzzing around and fighting for a spot on the feeder.  They really get scrappy when they want to take a drink.  Kitty is convinced that due to their aggressive nature, they'd make a puuuurfect Pirate Partner.  sassy, edgy,a true fighting spirit. 

So she sneaked over ever so quietly and waited for a bird to land.  

"Excuse me,   excuse......hey come back".  Dagnabit those little buggers are fast.  Gonna have to talk quicker to get my point across.  

So she sits in wait for another chance at the hummingbird, sees one about to land and takes a deep breath.  "Excusememisterhummingbird.  CanIhaveamomentofyour".... bird flies away......"time".

She was trying to say, "Excuse me Mr. Hummingbird.  Can I have a moment of your time" but he flew away before she could finish.  Poor little Kitty - clearly a hummingbird will make a bad choice for a Pirate Matey.  He'll never sit still long enough to hear a word you utter.  Plus i doubt he'd ever even sit on your shoulder.  

Try, try again Kitty. 

  
This was made using the Scraps Of Darkness November Kit - Purple Haze.  Based on the sketch of Charlotte - suepup.  Kitty's first design of her own!!!  These are exciting time. She is proud to be the Mascot Designer for Scraps Of Darkness.



I used some Dusty Attic Leafy stems here and Spellbinders leaves with the Bo Bunny Garden Girl papers and my little bits of burlap that you can find on every layout.  It represents Escape Kitty because she like to rub on and play with the burlap roll Jennifer (JRABS) has in her scrapping nook. 



Copywrite 2011 Escape Kitty   by Jennifer Snyder

Happy Reveal Day!
Purple Haze ingredients:

Cardstock:  Bazzill:  Brandywine, Melon, Hot Pink, Cutie, Pajama

PP:  Bo Bunny Garden Girl:  Arbor, Poppy, Wisteria, Wild Flowers, Stripe, Vines, Garden Girl
        Basic Grey Indie Bloom:  panache, pico de gallo
        Quick Quotes Julie Je t'aime:  200

Coordinating Paper:  Glitz Design Dance In Sunshine:  Birds, Polka
                                    Quick Quotes Julie Je t'aime: 400
                                    Fabscraps High Tea:  Garden Party, Music Note

Romance:  Prima:  Shabby Chic Resin Treasures Mini Windows, Sparrow Birds Nests, Amore Violet
                   Bo Bunny Garden Girl:  Rub Ons
                   Quick Quotes:  Vellum Quotes - Scatter Sunshine
                   ZVA:  Lavender Crystal Dots
                   Craftysprinkles:  Pin
                   General:  2" White Fringe

Color:        Crafter's Workshop:  Tye Dye template
                  Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:  Blitzen, Candy Corn
                  Ranger:  Mint Green Liquid Pearls, Lavender Lace Liquid Pearls, Picket Fence Crackle Paint

Flora:        Prima:  Regia - Redwood, Bretton Vines - Alyssa
                  Petaloo:  Glitter Critters, Canterbury Glittered - Amethyst, Crochet - Yellow and Orange

Main:         Kaisercraft Alpha Chipboard #3
                  Bo Bunny Garden Girl:  Noteworthy die cuts
                  ZVA CR-03CA-116
                  Paper Moon Supply - Magic Tag
                  Quick Quotes - How Wonderful Vellum Journaling
                  Basic Grey - Indie Bloom Accordian Stickers
                  Ranger Liquid Pearls - Cantaloupe
                  Hand dyed Silk Bias Cut Ribbon
                  Peace sign brads

No comments:

Post a Comment