Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Scraps of Elegance teaming up with CSI - Colors Stories Inspiration for October






Scraps of Elegance is teaming up with CSI- Color Stories Inspiration for the month of October as Special Investigators and Sponsors.

Join the fun, play along, and create something beautiful today with Scraps of Elegance!

Scraps of Elegance will be providing the prize this month for the winner at CSI.  It's the gorgeous, elegant September kit, Nostalgia.  This kit features the wonderful Pion Design Grandma's Schoolbook Collection and Renea Harrison's handmade butterflies. Scraps Of Elegance is the only club to feature these exquisite butterfly embellishments.  

So come on over to Scraps of Elegance....and create something beautiful today for CSI -Colors Stories Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment