Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Flying Unicorn Stash Challenge


We are calling out all Scrap Hoarders - its time to USE YOUR STASH!
Buying is easy - using the latest and greatest is even easier - but how about that collection that you bought a year ago- oh my... even five years ago that you have for some reason refused to use -The time has come to use it up now!

Create a layout - a tag, a card an altered project - Create... but dust off that paper - and use use use 
then upload over at the flying Unicorns where EVERYONE is welcomed with no kit club obligations....

Once you have used it up,  you have created some space for new stuff  so the reward is a


So come and play with the Unicorns
Hurry!  You have till May 31 to upload and get in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment