Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month Oct - Farmer's Market and Hayrides



Flying Unicorns  Oct Kit of the Month - Farmer's Market and Hayrides
October also means spooky houses, Halloween frights and scary kitties.   This is Escape Kitty whipping up a little magic to get you ready for Halloween with the Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month, Farmer's Market and Hayrides. .  

So Kitty thinks she is the Pumpkin Princess or something.  She likes going bold for the season I guess.
She did  NOT carve the pumpkin just so you know.  She is not allowed to use kitchen utensils and sharp pumpkin knives as they are way bigger than she is.

I am also thinkin she will not be allowed to help pas out candy this year because of a wee little problem we had last year.  " A piece for you and a piece for me" - doesn't work really work too well.

So how did Bewitching Kitty create this?
The leaves are Prima wooden embellishments 563868 with Viva Inca Gold - Lava Green rubbed into it.  

The  flowers are Prima's E-line flat orange flowers.  Kitty used some black cardstock and just punched the center from the McGill Starburst punch.  Topped with a gem to complete.  The black flower center helps pull a little black through the layout. 

The background was misted using a Prima Stencil 960513 and Dylusions Black Marble mist.  Then Shimmerz Dazzlers in Licorice Stick was dabbed here and there over the misted area.  
And finally, here she is lookin like a lil 'ol punkin. 


Pick your Kitty of the Month up today before it's gone.  


Supplies:
Cratepaper DIY Shop Collection - Vintage 680171
Prima Flowers E Line Orange 300852
McGill Starburst Punch
Prima Wood Embellishments  Leaves 563868
Dylusions Black Marble mist
Martha Stewart Punch - Large Wild flowers

 Copyright 2013 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder







1 comment:

  1. I love your pumpkin ride! I'm loving the bright oranges!

    ReplyDelete