Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Escape Kitty - Pirate walking the Plank -Episode #34 (Scraps Of Darkness)


Episode #34 - Walking the Plank- created for Scraps Of Darkness

Kitty is a Pirate setting for the seas.  But there are no seas close-by, so she got a bit frustrated and decided to walk the plank.....in our back yard.  Not real dangerous since she had no idea what walking the plank really meant.  Just that she saw some wood on the ground and had heard the expression before.  So Kitty, being Kitty, put two and two together and came up with the brilliant idea.  Ya know, being the adventure seeking pirate that she is.  LOL

Kitty likes to think she is trendy and hip. Her brand of Pirate Chic I guess.  

Now she thinks she gets bragging rights - yeah walking the plank is no big deal!  Only cat to achieve such a feat.

Kitty's now sailing to Australia with her Standard Poodle pal, Chena.  Maggi43's dog.  You can check out Maggi's amazing gallery for that scoop.  Chena's costume cracks me up!  You can also check out Maggi's blog, Scrap Travel  and Bark for the stories. 

This was created using the Scraps Of Darkness Dec Kit - Winter's Eve.   Nothing wintery about this.  Shows the versatility of the kit.  Come visit us. 

Thanks Maggi for your collaboration.
Thanks a million and have a puuuuurfect day.
copywrite 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder 

2 comments:

  1. Happy sailing EK and Chena!! I hope you two have a very fun and very safe trip, do watch out for the crocs and white sharks in Australia!!!

    ReplyDelete