Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scraps Of Elegance - Butterfly Dreams and Escape Kitty Episode #39



Scraps Of Elegance Butterfly Dreams
Welcome to the Scraps Of Elegance March Reveal
Butterflies - oh how Kitty loves butterflies. They can add hours of delight and busy time to her day....if only she could go outside and enjoy them.  Yeah, that comment was directed towards Kitty's front door "warden", Jennifer.  She's definitely squashing Kitty's butterfly fun - so this kit is the puuuuuuurfect substitution.

We are so happy and honored to have Patty Rogers guest designing with us this month.  You may also know Patty by her "online" name - Asassyscrapper. 


Escape Kitty Episode #39 - Kitty, Chena and Friend at Nullabor Cliffs

In Episode #37( Kitty is a Kangaroo Joey), Kitty snuggled into a Kangaroo pouch and took a ride to where ever the Kangaroo was headed.  Apparently he was headed here, to Nullabor Cliffs for some sightseeing and a picnic lunch.  Poor little Chena had to hoof it the whole way while Kitty kicked back in style. 

Now Kitty is a master at jumping and leaping amazing heights however her Kangaroo friend and personal transportation assistant has told Kitty that the cliffs come with a posted warning sign to stay away from the edge.  Chena's in charge of keeping Kitty away and safe. 

This is a breezy, peaceful sight seeing day for the group. 

Wait.  What is she doing?  Is that a parachute that Kitty is pulling from the Kangaroo's pouch?  Noooooooooooooooooooooooo Kitty........................

This location is also called The Bunda cliffs is an aboriginal name [1] which has been used in South Australia for the name of the Nullarbor coastal cliffs. The usage is not included in national geographic name databases - but the usage is general in South Australia [2] [3]
The Bunda cliffs extend for around 100 km along the Great Australian Bight near its northern extremity and are close to the Nullarbor Plain in a very sparsely settled area of Australia.

This photo was sent to me by Maryanne Stanford, aka Oziem.  Thanks so much for your generous and scenic photos, Maryanne. 



The wonderful butterflies are included in the kit and are from Renea Harrison's etsy shop. She hand makes them and these were custom made for the papers.






Here is the sketch from Charlotte Jenkins, aka suepup.  Thanks Charlotte for your continued inspiration and assistance in making scrapping much easier by doing the thinking for us - a Kitty's delight for sure.

To see the rest of the Design team creations, click here.   

Special thanks to Maryanne Stanford for the photos and inspiration that came from them.
Thanks to Maggi Harding and her lovable, wonderful Standard Poodle, Chena in collaborating in the Escape Kitty adventures.  You can  see more adventures over at her blog, Scrap, Travel and Bark.
Thanks for visiting and spending time here.  I appreciate this a great deal.  Have a puuuuuurfect day.

copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love this layout TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen, that is gorgeous, I love the blues,love your style, wish I could bottle it and sell it!! Oh our girls are having a high old time aren't they!!

    ReplyDelete