Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hey Hey Hey - Help a Kitty out, won't ya?


Escape Kitty needs you!  She would love for you to hit that little  "Like Me ON Facebook" button and help a Kitty out. 

Look into these green cat eyes.  Look deep.  Deeper.  Now how can you possibly deny these sweet greens?

Plus look at me below.  I'm in a dress.  Oh the humiliation.  


Stop the maddness of making me dress up in frills, lace and purrrrrls.

Like me instead.  It saves me from nagging you until you do.  No one likes a cat-nag.


Thanks - I apuuuurciate this a great deal.
copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I'd like to use your image of escape kitty dressed up on my website associated with the documentary I'm about to start shooting on people and their cats, called MEIN KAT (meinkat.com). ALso, to interview you, by email or Skype, about your site and your cat(s). You can contact me through the website, please do!

    ReplyDelete