Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter


Just me wishing you all a Hoppy Easter!
I am back from my outing with Bunny.  Gotta be honest.  It wasn't quite what I expected when I set out to meet Bunny, BUT I actually think it was better.  A day with a new friend.  Who can beat that?  Nothing usually turns out how I expected and that is what makes my life puuuuurfect.  Can't be getting my tail in a furball over the unexpected.

So anyway, I am sitting here amongst my favorite Easter snacks.  Bunny Peeps?  YUM.  I love to lick the sugar off their ears first.  Then I go for the eyeballs.  Once they are cleanly licked off, I bite the ears and toss the peep in the air, batting it around with my paws.  The game ends when the whole peep gets so sticky that it clings like glue to my fur.

At that point, I look ridiculous and I am done.  Get that yellow mess off me.

So how do YOU eat peeps?   What do you bite off first on a chocolate bunny?   Ears - definitely the ears.

Wishing you and your loved ones a very wonderful day.  My thoughts are with those who cannot be here today.


Don't forget to Help a Kitty out and Like Me on Facebook!


Copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment