Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scraps Of Elegance April Kit - Awakening



Escape Kitty wants to welcome you to the April Scraps Of Elegance, Awakening.    The kit is gorgeous and features the Moxxie, Spring Has Sprung Collection, Glitz Pretty in Pink and Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee.  Plus Renea Harrison has handcrafted some wonderful dragon flies for this kit.
Please join us and see what you can create.

Scraps of Elegance and Scraps of Darkness are having DT Calls.  Please visit the blog for the rules and expectations.  

Special Message from Kitty........The DT call is only open to humans.  I have a pretty sweet Mascot gig here and don't want ANY competition.  Got that?  Are we clear?

phew - with that business out of the way, lets proceed to Kitty's page:

In My Easter Bonnet
It's not enough that Kitty is Mascot Designer, she also wants to be Queen of the Easter Parade, all decked out in her fancy bonnet and pearls.  My pearls actually, Kitty.  Let's give credit where credit is due.

She's giving us her glam look and feeling all girlie today.  The glam look was quickly followed by the sleepy napping look, just so you know.

But I do have to say that Kitty is looking her Easter best here.  Which is better?  The Pirate look, the sporty swim mask,   or the girlie look?



I used the Dusty Attic Vine Border DA0459.  I painted with Adirondack Snow Cap, Sandal and Citrus.
Then I inked the edges with some Ingvild Bolme chalk in Moss Lawn.  That is great chalk.   


I rolled my paper flowers using the tutorial by Rachelle Sigurdson found at Scraps of Darkness. 




Join Kitty and the crew at Escape Of Elegance
Thanks for looking.
Copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment