Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Escape Kitty - Flower Delivery -CSI - Colors Stories Inspiration Case file 60


Escape Kitty - Flower Delivery

 Escape Kitty has extended Valentines Day and the month of Love into March.  She's been very busy delivering roses and love letters to the doorstep of all her friends.  If you have not received your flower and letter yet, just hold tight.  You will.  Deliveries get a little backed up when momma doesn't let her out of the house often.  

And just what does that love letter say?  Well, glad you asked.  These are words written straight from Kitty's heart and delivered with the assistance of Cupid ( you can see the letter tucked under the sweet cupid).

To My Dear Friend,
I am your biggest fan.  Well, actually I am your smallest fan.  But I love you in a big way. 

Forever Love,
Escape Kitty


This was created for CSI Case file #60 with the color palette provided below. 



Kitty's evidence:
1.  Circles placed around the page by inking the bottom of tea cups, etc.
2.  Beads ( they are mixed in with moulding paste "icing")
3.  Icing - represented here with the moulding paste as well as the frosting of the flowers like snow.

Kitty's Testimony:
Her love letter written to YOU.

I used the darling Blue Fern Studios chipboard Valentine Cupid here.  I slapped some Deco Art Snowtex on it to give it very rough texture.  Then I dabbed it with ink for some definition.


Here are the raw Blue Fern Studios -Valentine Cupids chipboard pieces. 

In this photo, you can see the beads mixed with with the moulding paste.




Thanks for looking.
Copyright 2013 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

Supplies used:
7 Dots Domestic Goddess SDPP0039
Basic Grey Curio Writers Block  CUR3065
Blue Fern Studios -Valentine Cupids 074769
Cats Eye ink- Chestnut Roan
Mixd Media Inx - Schoolhouse Red
Deco Art Snowtex
Gesso
Beads
Prima Bel Canto I flowers in Brown  562175
Prima Mask Poppies and Peonies 922146
Adirondack Acrylic Paint -Sandal


No comments:

Post a Comment