Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scraps of Elegance - March kit- Spring's Promise


Welcome to Scraps of Elegance's reveal of Spring's Promise.  Gorgeous, romantic and packed with unique surprises.  If you love chipboard, then this month's kit is a winner. 


This was based on the design by Charlotte Jenkins for the Scraps of Elegance sketch of the month challenge.  She is an amazing sketch artist so I thank her for continued inspiration.  

Escape Kitty is Chasing Butterflies
Seems that between two cats at my house,someone is always chasing butterflies.  This time it's little Miss. 

Created for the CSI  Colors Stories Inspiration case file #61.  It's all about a dream, and Kitty's got tons of them. While she is chasing butterflies, she is dreaming of wings that can set her free to flutter about here and there.   But for today, she is happy in her yard. 




Kitty's  Evidence:
Butterflies
Fabric in the form of burlap
Button

Kitty's Testimony:
Kitty's got tons of them. While she is chasing butterflies, she is dreaming of wings that can set her free to flutter about here and there.   But for today, she is happy in her yard. 






Thanks for looking.

Don't forget to join us at Scraps of Elegance where it's easy to create the page of your dreams with the beautiful kit supplies. 

Copyright 2013 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

Supplies:

• Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Collection - Leafy Treetops 4500651
• Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Collection - Secret Garden 4500649
• Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Collection - Die Cut Chipboard Tags - 4500669
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Doily Lace
• Butterflies by ReneaBouquets
• Burlap, guitar string for the metal loop, misc flowers and floral berries
• button
• Martha Stewart Crafts - Edge Punch - Doily Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment