Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Escape KItty - Hats on Cats



Here is Escape Kitty with her new hat on.   It was created to play along with the Mad Hatter Hat challenge at the Flying Unicorns.  

The pattern for the hat is on the Flying Unicorns thread.  That's where I obtained it - plus tons of really GREAT hats.  

KItty said "I'm in" and off she went to riffle through my stuff - which is her stuff.  So technically I go through her  stuff when I create.  It gets complicated at my house.

AT any rate, I got some 7Dots Studio papers - The Queen's Heart Collection.  I used "It's Possible".   HOW appropriate.  With Kitty, all crazy things are possible.  



The rest of the photos are close ups.  I used a mish-mash of generic flowers from my stash and a little piece of jewelry as an accent piece. 




Thanks for looking.

copyright 2013 - Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder


Supplies:
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Starburst Spray - 2 Ounce Bottle - Delphinium Turquoise
7Dots Studio papers - The Queen's Heart Collection. I used "It's Possible" 

1 comment: