Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Escape Kitty Episode #32- Santa's Helpers and The Color Room #89


Escape Kitty Episode #32- Santa's Helpers and The Color Room #89 

This is Escape Kitty Episode #32- 
Kitty is taking time out of her adventures to enjoy the Christmas Season. Looks as if she is getting a little cozy in Santa's basket. Guess she figured if ya want to keep up with Santa's busy busy delivery schedule, ya gotta move quick. Kitty's quick - but Santa....well he's magical quick. 

Kitty's just feline sneaky quick. big difference. The basket it is then. 

There could be a bit of conflict at each house however with the whole cookies and milk thing for Santa. Kitty doesn't eat cookies but adores milk. I am hoping that while Santa is busy delivering gifts and boxes and toys, Kitty doesn't lap up all the milk left out by the sweet children. 

Kitty! Please share nice and leave some drink for the "Big Guy". 

Kitty wishes you all a wonderful and joyful Christmas season and thanks you for reading. 

The wonderful design was for the Dusty Attic sketch challenge by Michelle Grant. She is a master at design!  Thanks Michelle!


Thanks also to Sue Feher for the reindeer photo. 

I also used some deeeeelishious Dusty Attic here -snowflake and name plate that I cut up. 


Copywrite 2011 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder

Here is the cluster detail up close.

Here is the wonderful Dusty Attic snowflake and the name plate that I cut to fit my needs.
I painted them both with Adirondack Paint - Snow Cap.  The snowflake also has a layer of Shimmerz Enamlez melted on it. 


And this is the close up of the photo.  Kitty looks completely happy as the basket passenger. 
Thanks again to Sue Feher and to you for looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment