Escape Kitty- Napping Kitty was created for the Prima BAP using elements from Scraps Of Elegance.
Such beautiful papers and embellishments assembled into one kit. Make scrapping easy.
Kitty found this on my blog and called me a pirate! She made me post here - where it belongs.
So here she is, Escape Kitty settling in for a nap on the deck. Supervised of course. I have my little camera stuck in her face as she naps, poor thing. Oh the pretty have such a rough life.
But this was created for the Prima Nov BAP (Build a page).
November Prima BAP (Build A Page) created by Steph Devlin. Scrumptious, Devlin Divinity, amazing...this is definitely a design that I will do again. Thanks Steph. You have dazzled me.
OK I had fun with Prima masks and Dusty Attic as well. I used the Dusty Attic Grass Clusters #1 DA0660 to create layers on Kitty's spider plant. I inked them and topped the dangling flower part with thick modeling paster and yellow acrylic paint in Sunshine (Adirondack paint).
Kitty is napping on Dusty Attic Wrought Iron Trim Set DA0547
Thanks for visiting to see sleepy head, Escape Kitty.
Please join us for some scrappy beautiful fun at Scraps Of Elegance
Copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder
Prima Supplies used:
• Prima - Essentials 6 Collection - Flowers - Flirty 529758
• Prima - Trellis Roses Collection - Flower Embellishments - Coral Rose 533137
• Prima - Writers Tape - Khaki - Assorted 550790
• Prima - Zephyr Collection - Vintage Trinkets - Art Tiles and Metal Embellishments 559663
• Prima - Stencils Mask Set - 7 x 7 - Gears 2 550042
• Prima - Au Naturale Collection - Fabric Flower Embellishments - Mix 1 562649
• Prima - Romantique Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Hilary 843427
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Olive Vine
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Dry Sand
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Teal Damask
• Prima - Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger - Old Rose
• Prima - Pebbles Collection - Self Adhesive Pebbles with Gems - Fairy Flora 655350