Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So Happy Together - Flying Unicorns


Welcome to Escape Kitty's new home at the Flying Unicorns.  She is here to show off her brand new friend and tell you herself, that she is beaming with joy.

This was created using the most gorgeous kit ever - the Flying Unicorns May Coffee and Muse.  Ohhhhhh sigh.  Coffee, scrapping and a new magical friend.








Supplies:
Flying Unicorns  May Kit of the Month - Coffee and Muse
7 Dots Studio - Love is in the Air  SDPP0059
My Minds Eye Collectable BY Jen Allyson - Memorable "Perfect"  CTB142
My Minds Eye Collectable BY Jen Allyson - Memorable "Together"  CTB157
My Minds Eye Collectable BY Jen Allyson - Memorable "Journey"
Prima Mask - Lattice 564766
Tattered Angels Glimmermist Sea Glass
Martha Stewart Large Wild Flowers/ Doily Lace Edge punches
Gesso - white and clear
Clearsnap Donna Salazar - Mixd Media Inx Butternut
Cardboard, laces, Drywall repair tape

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness...this is just too cute! Love the LO and the colors...Kitty Looks Gorgeous with her new pal! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Kitty looks so elegant with her new magical friend...loving all the spring colours!!! Now you go and have a wonderful play in the land of magic!!!

    ReplyDelete