Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Escape Kitty Presents Flying Unicorns Dec Kit of the Month -Magic

Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month for December - Magic
Escape Kitty is very happy to present this kit for the Flying Unicorns.  It's called Magic and Kitty feels she is highly qualified to work with something so very magical.

Kitty decided to call in the "big boss of magic" for this piece. Santa and Kitty are old friends from last season when Kitty spent the evening delivering gifts with him.  

This year, it's just a photo op for her at this point and no gift deliveries (yet).  Smile for the camera Kitty.  But you must BELIEVE in the magic of the season. 


Kitty's page was unintentional, as most of Kitty's work.  

We had just received the 13 Arts Ayeeda Ink from the Unicorns store  and a bunch of Shimmerz Sprits mists and we I had to check it out.  I (under the direct supervision of Kitty)  dribbled and spritzed and misted.  Sprayed some water, dabbed and misted some more. I liked the effect so decided to use as the background.

The sweet little bird and white charm are part of the kit. 



The pine punches are from McGill's pine punch. 


Kitty thanks you.   You can grab your bit of Magic at the Fling Unicorns while it's available.


Supplies:
Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month - Dec Magic
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Mesmerize P1223
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Charm P1219
Shimmerz Spritz - Bed of Roses, Ruby
13 Arts Ayeeda Ink -Olive Green
Prima Marketing - Alphabet Stickers 570651
Ribbon
Floral Berries
Blue Fern Chipboard -Symphony Border
McGill Pine punch
Gesso
Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink

Copyright 2013 Escape Kitty from Jennifer Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment