The Flying Unicorns are playing all day long so come play too.
I have a little game going on over there - so consider entering. You can find MY game here
What happens when you get a pack of alpha stickers and you don't have enough letters left to make the word you want? GRRRRR. Hate that! We all have packages of Alphabet Stickers sitting in our scrap stash with all the "good letters" missing. Talk about frustrating? What to do?
Well, Kitty makes a crazy game of it!
(pretend you have those annoying alpha stickers in front of you. once you have used a letter, it's gone from the pack.)
1. Make as many words as you can.
2. A letter can only be used once. There are four letter "A" so you can only use "A" four times per game.
3. Longer words score more points.
4. Print out the "Alpha Sticker Sheet" so you can cross off the letters.
5. There are 50 letters to play with....use as many as possible
6. You may only have three words with 2 letters. Repeat - you cannot have more than three words using two letters. I'll have to eliminate all two letter words once you have used up your three word limit.
7. Count up how many unused letters you have remaining and let me know. Your total count between used and unused can only equal 50 - since that is all the letters you have.
8. You can play this game two times.
9. Just post right here on this thread.
Scoring: 1 point for each letter used (bigger is better hehehe)
2 letter words = 2 points......limited to three of these per game
3 letter words = 3points
4 letter words =4points
5letter words= 5 points
6 letter words = 6 points
CATNIP = 6 points
Winners (announced at 3pm today)
Based on who has the most points and uses the most letters.
In case of ties, a random drawing will be held.