Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Flying Unicorns Kitty of the Month - Jan Kit



http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1422.htm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Kitty is starting out the new year wishing she were in a warm summery place. A vacation, or purrrhaps visiting her friends "down under" where it's sunny and full of green and flowers and butterflies.  She loves watching butterflies.

She is also happy sitting home and pawing through scrap supplies from the January kit.   The gorgeous papers by Riddersholm and the Prima embellishments. 


Kitty also added a few chipboard pieces from her stash from 2Crafty: 2Crafty Chipboard Shrub Set 2 M00447, "Dandelions", and the ATC "Birdhouses".  They were all painted with soft colors to blend with the delicate graphics on the Riddersholm papers. 


The Flying Unicorns kit have been selling out super fast.  If you missed the kit, you can still grab some of the Riddersholm papers and Prima Embellishments in the Unicorn store.  Please see the links in the supply list.



Supplies:
January 2015 Kit of the month. 
Riddersholm Paper - Vintage Venture - Blossoms Paper - W0164
Riddersholm Paper - Vintage Venture - Carte- W0163
Prima Stencil 564230
Prima Art Extravaganza 961619
Prima Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic Treasures Resin Fountain - 892463
Memory Box Dies - Fresh Foliage 98502
Liquid Pearls Soft Pink
Joy Craft Dies - Butterflies Vintage Flourishes
2Crafty Chipboard Shrub Set 2 M00447
2Crafty Chipboard Dandelions
2Crafty Chipboard  Birdhouse (atc003)
Ranger Claudine Hellmuth - Studio Acrylic Paint - Painterly Pink, Yellow Pastel

No comments:

Post a Comment