Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Escape Kitty's Last Winter Hurrah ( Flying Unicorns April Kit)




http://www.flyingunicornstore.com

April Showers bring May flowers and our Your Passion Your Art celebrates the beginning of Spring and the sweet smells of the earth after that rainy spring day. Without further adieu we offer you our April Your Passion. Your Art kit of the Month

And while we are waiting for the snow to melt here, Kitty will get in the last of the snow photos.  Yes many of you are sick of the snow and cold, but these papers were puuuurfect for the snow-capped Kitty. 

The papers used here are from Maja Design's Vintage Spring Basics. 








and if you missed out on the "Your Passion Your Art " kit for April, consider pre-ordering.  The pre-orders go on sale the 20th of the month.

Products
Flying Unicorn April Kit "Your Passion Your Art"
Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics 3rd of April BAS603
Prima Mask 550042
Jillibean Soup Words jb0451
Prima Flowers Pearl Penache Blue Moon 538453
Prima Flowers Cabriole White 566784
Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes Vines FL406
Ayeeda Gesso 13 Arts
Prima Color Blooms Tea Stain 573836
MME Enamel Dots - Blues NC1011



No comments:

Post a Comment