Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Escape Kitty #25 - The World Around Her


Escape Kitty #25 -  The World Around Her

Ohhhh poor lil thing.  She's still grounded. Stuck inside the house.  
Why is this sweet little angel  of a Kitty grounded you might ask?  Well, she went traveling around the world and did not want to leave home without a credit card, so she used mine.  

In her defense, she thought it was ok and the thing to do.  Her travelin companion, Chena, had a credit card so she thought she needed one also.  Kitty got sick of mooching off Chena.  I have to give Kitty some "credit" for that at least - just not MY credit.  LOL

Chena is a back standard poodle owned by Maggi, by the way.  And Chena had her paws on a credit card becuase Maggi let Chena have her credit card for their trip to Alaska, but she forgot to ask for it back.  WHOOPS!

One spending free-for-all led to the next, and the next.  Now Maggi and I are all tapped out.  Thus and such Kitty is grounded. 

This is a photo of Kitty looking out from my cob web covered garage window as I drive away for work one very early morning.  So sad.  Stuck inside while the world goes on around her.   Once again being taunted by the birds.  

It never dawned on me to actually CLEAN my garage windows, but yeah, looking at them now, they are really nasty.  




Here are some close-ups of the details.  The embellishments came from the Scraps Of Darkness kit. 
The kits are jammed packed with amazing goodies.  Perfect for any style of scrapper.

I also added some wonderful Dusty Attic branches on the LO.  Love the Dusty Attic. 

Please check out Maggi's blog, Scrap Travel Bark for more adventures.  Thanks for her amazing collaboration.  


Thanks for looking and have a puuuurfect day.

copywrite 2011 Escape Kitty                    by Jennifer Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment