Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Escape Kitty Episode #24- Study Hard Little Kitty


Escape Kitty Episode #24- Study Hard Little Kitty

Kitty's been grounded for some time now. Her crazy adventures with her dog friend, Chena, have caused me to ground her. Chena is Maggi43's dog by the way. 

She borrowed my credit card for the journey to Niagara Falls and Morocco and now I am stuck with a whale of a credit card bill. 

Kitty's not one to sit around and waste time. She may nap a little but that certainly does NOT amount to wasting time. In her cat dreams she's plotting and thinking. 

I came home from work one afternoon to notice that mywonderful Teresa Collins World Traveler paper had been shredded in an oddly organized way. The words were lined on on the floor. 

Now you really need to look at this interesting piece of paper to understand. The paper has the word "welcome" on it in all the different languages of the world. 

I do believe that Kitty is brushing up on her international travel skills! 
Ohhhhhhh Kitty! What are you up to????? You're grounded, remember? 



Created using the Scraps Of Darkness Sept. Kit - Passages. The kit is totally gorgeous and packed with amazing goodness. You can take it vintage, feminine, or grungy and dark. Whatever your heart desires. It all works. 
http://scrapsofdarkness.blogspot.com/ 

I also used a piece of Dusty Attic at the top. OK truth be told that's where my credit card gets used and it's not all Kitty's wild spending. I love me my Dusty Attic. 

Visit Maggi's blog, Scrap Travel Bark for more Kitty and Chena adventures.  She is amazingly talented and I adore her work. Could not ask for a better collaborative mind. 

Thanks for looking and thanks to Mandy, craftysprinkles for her stunning stickpin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment