Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Alaska Saga Continues! Escape Kitty and Chena on the Road



The Saga Continues! Chena and Escape Kitty by special guest, Maggi.

Link to Scrap Travel Bark - Maggi's blog
My good friend Maggi, (Maggi43), has a beautiful Standard Poodle, Chena, who was longing to escape the confines of her home, and heard about Kitty’s desire to break free.  With that, Chena and Kitty cooked up a crazy scheme to borrow Maggi's motor home along with Maggi’s credit card and make their way to Alaska.  

 These two rogues are now on the road!!  Peelin down the highway, roaming about Alaska.  Now back at home, Kitty is not one to enjoy the cold snowy ground so I am surprised they picked Alaska.  Truth be told, Chena loves the snow and I do believe Chena was the one who said, ”heck, let’s go to Alaska!”

They are BFF's now but I am wondering at what point Chena will get tired of Kitty's complaining about the snow and cold and Kitty’s cold feet.
 
Well so far no problems. The pair have found a sweet way to stay warm.  Aren't they sweet snuggled up together?
Thanks for your collaboration on this Maggi.  Please check out her blog and her scrap artwork.  She is one amazing talent!  Another gorgeous, fun and beautifully scrapped adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment