Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Escape Kitty and Chena's Beary Good Adventure - Guest Designer Maggi


Escape Kitty and Chena's Beary Good Adventure - Guest Designer Maggi
Excerpt from Maggi's Blog  She writes:
Got another photo from Chena the other day.  Seems the girls are having a lot fun in Alaska playing with bear cubs.  

EK and Chena are playing with a pair of inland cubs at Denali National Park. Look at our FEARLESS kitty standing in between those cubs. 


I am thinking that poodle coat is getting pretty long by now and a BIG matted mess. Oh dear, I'll have to shave her down when she gets home, IF she ever gets home. Chena, your Dad and I would really like our motorhome back,  so you and EK need to turn that rig around and head for home. Ha-ha, I think they are having way too much fun!! 

************
Kitty and Chena just seem to be making friends everywhere they go.  Good for them.  Remember that all friends must stay in Alaska!  No one comes home with you!


Thanks Maggi for your gorgeous layout.  You did am amazing job bringing the natural feel of the photo into the page.  Thanks for your collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment