Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Escape Kitty and Chena reach Alaska - Special Guest Maggi43 from Scrap Travel Bark



Escape Kitty and Chena reach Alaska - Special Guest Maggi43 from Scrap Travel Bark 

Link to Scrap Travel Bark
Seems the travelers made it to Alaska.  It looks like Chena stopped along the way to get her hair done.  She looks so cute with a bow in it. Really festive, Chena! Fancy driving too, as they made the trip in good time. 

In typical cat fashion, EK's gotta take the high road and hop on top of the sign to get an aerial view. What is it about cats that makes them want to be taller than anything around them? 

Wonder what the vacation agenda is?  Where are you going next little travelers?  And who is changing the kitty litter?  At my house, it’s NOT Kitty doing all the litter scooping and changing, so that leaves me to wonder… come to think of it, Kitty doesn’t handle any of the chores around my house.  Just what state is the Rolling Doghouse in?  ugh.  Thank goodness it’s Maggi’s motor home and NOT mine.  (sorry Maggi). 
This is a gorgeous layout.  Makes me laugh – great photoshopping, great florals, layers and Maggi even included the burlap and the brown lace to represent Escape Kitty and Chena.
Thanks for your collaboration on this Maggi.  Please check out her blog and her scrap artwork.  She is one amazing talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment