Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Episode #10 - Escape Kitty Friends and Family


Episode #10 - Escape Kitty Friends and Family


My cat has finally escaped. Not really sure if escaped is the correct word. Kidnapped, runaway, schemed perhaps? But none the less, she is not home, she's on the road with her new BFF, Chena.

Chena is a standard poodle owned by fellow scrapper, Maggi42. Chena is Maggi's wild child no doubt. :)

As the saga goes, my poor Kitty cannot romp about her backyard freely any longer because we have a coyote scouting her for a dinner entrée. He apparently polished off the skunk and woodchuck we had living back there and realizes my cat MUST be better then either of those. Ick.

This little scheme was dreamed up by someone, no fingers pointed (Chena). Before I could get a solid handle on the situation, a Motorhome called the Rolling Doghouse pulled up to my door, broke the front gates down giving Kitty the path to freedom. Off they went. Set out for ALASKA.

Someone told them there were NO coyotes in Alaska so it sounded like a perfect paradise. The little darlins will figure it out that it is cold and snowy and will be back soon. Chena may love romping in the snow, but Kitty does not. Chena will tire of hearing Kitty complain that the snow is up over her knees and her paws are frozen, blah blah blah.
For now, they're speeding down the highway with the wind whipping through their fur.

It's a crazy sight to see Chena driving a Motorhome while trying to stick her head out the window the way dogs like to do.

My page shows a bit of the cold that those gals will be feeling when they hit their destination. LOL. Silly little travelers. It's SPRING here.

Thanks for the collaboration on this Maggi42. The burlap I used symbolizes Kitty and the chocolate lace above Chena reminds me of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment