Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Episode #6 - Escape Kitty - The "LOOK"


Episode #6 -  Escape Kitty - The "LOOK"
The continuing saga....when last we met up with Escape Kitty, she was napping in a planter and imagining she was in a lush garden surrounded with tall grass
(it was really my spider plant).

Poor sweet dear Kitty is left to only dream about being outside. She was once an content kitty claiming the wild outdoors as her own, but now is stuck inside the house hiding from a coyote - who also wants to claim the outdoors for his own, as well as claim my cat for his dinner.

Escape Kitty has a brother who is less bold. His name is StayBehind Cat - for a whole bunch of reasons mostly rooted in a single word, "chicken". Yep - he's the original scardey cat.

Apparently the two have been plotting and planning the perfect getaway. The door slid open and Escape Kitty's chance had come.  All her hopes and dreams are in front of her.  
"Let's roll".


When the moment finally arrives, StayBehind Cat takes a quick glance out the backdoor and sees the mountain of cold snow.  He decides to remain true to his namesake and stay behind, maybe even on the couch or in front of the fire.  


That was enough to generate the famous "LOOK" from Escape Kitty. Kind of like, "Seriously dude?" It's a look both Cat and mommy know so well!

As a side note, StayBehind Cat has yet to sign a release form enabling me to post his face on the internet. So at present, I can only shoot the backside of his head. I apologize for this inconvenience. We are in negotiations, though he remains apprehensive at this point (or plain chicken).

Thanks for giving this LO a look.....well, not quite the same "LOOK"...at least I hope not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment