Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Episode #8- Escape Kitty - Ransom of the Birds


Episode #8- Escape Kitty - Ransom of the Birds


I have a little situation at my house. Nothing that cannot be worked out with some rational minds. But then we are talking about Escape Kitty so bets are off.

There's been talk at my house about my scrapping challenges I am running at Scrapbook.com and elsewhere.  One challenge is a Round Robin and an Early Bird challenge at SB.com. OK -honestly, I am the only one talking about it at my house because the 3 men I live with yawn at the conversation topic. :)

As a side not - Recently, Kitty found out that her grandparents are Snow Birds. This happened in Episode #6 EK Goes Postal LO. Snow birds are people who migrate to warmer climates in the winter and return home in the spring like birds so).

Birds birds birds - Round Robin, Early Bird, Snow Bird?????

Any how, all this talk of birds perked Kitty's little furry ears right up. She wants in on the action. She wants me to fork over the birds. Oh sorry baby, NOT gonna happen.

Apparently winter insanity has taken hold of Kitty because she decided to hold my beloved pink distressing tool ( shown in the photo) hostage until ransom is paid. Scrapping has been put on hold at the house until this is worked out peacefully and logically.

Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment