Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Episode #11 -Escape Kitty (and Chena) - Taming the Wild


Episode #11 -Escape Kitty (and Chena) - Taming the Wild

Link To Scrap Travel Bark - Maggi's blog

 
Escape Kitty has run off to Alaska with her bud, Chena, a Standard Poodle (owned by Maggi42). Here they are making friends in a big way. :) 
Doesn't get much bigger then a moose.

Making friends and all is just great - but Kitty I WARN YOU.....DO NOT invite these friends to our house for a visit, for holiday dinner, or to stay over summer vacation. Do we understand each other?

Those crazy travelers are taking on the Alaskan wild one animal at a time.

I used Dusty Attic snowflakes, made my own tree out of cardboard, paint and molding paste, and added the touch of burlap to symbolize Kitty and the brown lace to symbolize Chena.

OK true confessions......I am dying to buy the Timmy Holtz Sizzix tree die cut, but have not committed the funds yet. I needed a quick stand in tree, so was forced to use my supplies. I dumpster dived for the cardboard I used to create the tree. LOL. I am a hopeless garbage picker.

Thanks Maggi for your collaboration and for allowing Chena to mastermind this adventure. And thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment