Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Escape Kitty's Got Her Eye on You - 3rd Eye Stamps New Releases



Kitty's got her eye on you.  Oh yes she does. 

OK - well she at least has her eye on 3rd Eye Stamps. 
Big Kitty fan of the 3rd Eye Stamps.  

In fact, Kitty thinks this is a great photo with only one eye of hers showing because it's the her idea of the 3rd eye.  And what better eye to lend to someone than a cat eye. 

3rd Eye Stamps are designed by Drycha ( Karolina Stopyra), a fellow member of the Scraps Of Darkness Design Team so Kitty is lending her support. 

Now scoot and check them out and look for them all over cool and clever art work.

3rd Eye Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment