Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scraps Of Darkness September Reveal - MyGuy


Welcome to the September Scraps Of Darkness -My Guy

This edgy creative kit features Prima Craftsman Collection and Kaisercraft Sears and Sons Collection.   very cool combo.

Guest Designer - Martha Richardson.  Martha is one amazing artist, designing for Helmar and Tattered Angels. 

Kitty is still working on her creation but here is some of Jennifer's work till Kitty gets her act together. 







Thanks for looking. 
Copyright 2012 Escape Kitty by Jennifer Snyder


No comments:

Post a Comment