Who is Escape Kitty?

Let me introduce myself. I am Escape Kitty.

I got my start on Sept 1, 2010 as I was out playing in the yard enjoying the birds and squirrels. Really just minding my own business. Happy. Content. Daydreaming.

When, but in an instant, I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Since cats are noted for their superior vision, I had to do a double take because I thought my eyesight had failed me. I shut my kitty eyes for a moment and reopened them to disbelief.

A coyote? In MY yard? Could it be? And he's drooling my way? Move move move! Find my mom . Run to safety.

Big mistake! Really big mistake. Now she never lets me outside. Done - left to dream. ahhhhh but Kitty dreams really do come true.

So come follow me! I am off to Escape.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Scraps Of Darkness "Pin to Win" Contest




We are excited to announce we are now on PINTEREST!!!!

Want to win a September "My Guy" kit?
All you have to do is stop by our blog and click on the "Pinterest" button to follow us. Visit our Scraps of Darkness "Pin to Win" board and follow the instructions there.

You have from now until October 8th to enter!!!

So go ahead - head to the blog and get pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment